- 8月 28, 2020
- 0 Comments
Abnormal vibration and sound of reducer
It means that the vibration and sound of the reducer increase significantly, exceed the normal allowable range, or there is abnormal noise and vibration.
Possible reasons: There are many reasons for the abnormal vibration and noise of the reducer, mainly: gears and bearings are damaged, foreign objects are stuck in the gear meshing part, the coaxial error between the reducer and the motor is large, the gear meshing is not good during assembly, and it is fixed. Insufficient, loose bolts, dirty lubricating oil and impurities.
The main reason is that there is lubricating oil leakage in the position of the bearing end cover, the sealing surface or the shell joint surface of the reducer. Possible reasons: poor sealing, deformation of the box, damage to the shell, etc.; or in gear transmission, due to friction and heat, the oil temperature rises and the oil becomes thinner and easy to leak. But at the same time, the maintenance of the reducer is difficult, because the factor that causes the reducer failure is often inside the reducer box, and it is difficult to check the inside of the reducer box during production operation.
Abnormal heating of the reducer
Abnormal heating of the reducer refers to the severe heating of the bearing or housing of the reducer, which exceeds the normal temperature range. The more common one is the heating of the bearing.
In steel rolling production, overload operation may cause frequent failures of multiple reducers, and bearing wear is common.
Possible causes: reducer overload operation, bearing wear, improper assembly of bearings, gears, shafts and other parts, too high or too low voltage, too much start or stop in a short time, poor lubrication, etc.
Daily inspection of gear reducer
1. Check the reducer for abnormal vibration and noise during operation;
2. When the reducer is stopped, check the internal parts such as gears and shafts through the observation hole.
3. Check whether the oil temperature of the reducer and the temperature of the bearing parts are within the allowable range, and the allowable range should be appropriately adjusted according to the outside temperature;
4. Regularly check the cleanliness of lubricating oil;
5. Check whether there is any oil leakage between the upper and lower joint surfaces of the reducer and the bearing end cover, if any, deal with it in time;